What type of real estate transactions does your firm offer?

Our firm can handle all of your real estate closing needs for commercial and residential properties. We can prepare documents such as a Sales Contract, Warranty Deed, Deed of Trust, HUD Settlement Statement and more.

Do I need an attorney to assist with my closing?

Because of the amount of paperwork involved in a real estate transaction, it is a good idea to seek assistance from a real estate attorney who can review the documents involved and assist you with understanding all aspects of the transaction.

Do I have to have a Realtor to sell my home?

Just as an attorney can assist with the closing on your home, a Realtor can be very useful in helping you find the right buyers and walk you through the entire sale. However, if you choose to do a "For Sale by Owner", our firm is more than capable of handling the matter for you.

Do I have the option of choosing who I want to handle the closing on my sale/purchase?

Yes. This is something that you should discuss with your Realtor.